A Daily Quotation

ThinkExist Dynamic daily quotation

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

#11 Please register and get a BBC account. Ask a question there

I'm very surprised at receiving the response immediately. I've tried to find the answer through the internet before, but I still couldn't find the meaning of teddy bear is used to describe a person. I'm very satisfied with the answer . The response is clearly and detailed. BBC message board is very awsome. You can solve the problem and get the correct answer by professional teachers. The most important benefit is that it doesn't cost you.

2 comments:

  1. An interesting expression. I've never heard about it before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a nice site. thanks for sharing this resources. keep it up. anyway, various kinds of ebooks are available from here

    http://feboook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete